Saturday, August 25, 2012

season collision...

as summer is coming to a close, i can't decide what to wear.
i'm so excited to break out my long jeans and sweaters for the fall weather.
but i'm also sad to say goodbye to my summer skirts and tanks.
so, why not combine the two looks?
you get the best of both worlds!

top: collective concepts via nordstrom rack
jeans: paige denim via nordstrom rack
shoes: enzo angiolini via nordstrom rack
purse: lionel via marshalls
watch: michael kors via dillards
sunglasses: kate spade via nordstrom rack

(note to self: don't ever wear this high of heels for a walk in the park ever again.)

have a great weekend!! :)


14 comments:

  1. fine pics!!
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pink shoes Megan! You're so pretty! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love LOVE!! :D I always get super excited for even the slightest hint of cooler weather so I can start layering again. Of course then I wound up bundled up too warm for a 70 degree day..haha Love that top you have on that gives a layered effect :D

    Thanks for following my blog too! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. you always find the cutest stuff at nordstrom rack. i wish i had one around here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the outfit, it's super nice & so cute:)
    I love your blog as well, so I'm now following it:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those shoes!

    Shannon
    bigdreamsandexpensivetaste.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness, you look so beyond fabulous. Love this post, hun. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my interview with the stylist behind ABC Family's hit shows. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like your style! i follow you

    http://laspuertasdelarmario.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been LOVING the look of a loose sheer tank over a camisole like you are wearing in this post! Your outfit is perfect! The pants, top, shoes, HAIR!!! You have awesome hair:)

    ReplyDelete